Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Breakaway




{The creation above is a pure instance of nurturing talent, in every sense. Courtesy- Our member Hardik Gaurav (now a passout), but still our hearted member }
5th August 2011
2:15 pm.
T1
"Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

I could BREAKAWAY"
The song gets played on Riddhi's laptop as we wait for the Orientation Ceremony to kick off, filling us with more enthusiasm, fervor in our nerves, rapture in our souls and adrenaline rush flowing in. Our first ever Orientation ceremony, that too stellated by us. We sat with our attires for the moment as the army of students gather. The entire flock of around one fifty to two hundred people enter the hall with my eyes gazing at them. I talking in monotonous tones regarding the crowd to my mates. Even I see my batch mates entering in. The slide show runs at the back, with amazing snaps showcasing how amazingly we work. The snaps even start running in my tiny head, refreshing the memories how we have touched don't-know-how-many lives. I felt proud, for the first time in my life, of myself. Therein, Swati takes the heads out of the hall and we generated a circle and holding our shoulders, the feeling of Indian Cricket team flows in.
"Guys this is our first effort together, it will go nicely. This is our time. Give in your full efforts".
Revived with new energy, we enter the hall back again. 
The time arrived. That's when Swati begins her unprepared lecture. Totally blabbering whatever comes in her mind. Omitting the zipping of her mouth even a second. We starred at her through the stairs, just as more people flow in. Even the stairs aren't reserved for us now. The adrenaline rush flew with about three hundred meters per second. 
Just as her golden words came to an end, we asked people to register them in sorts for our simplicity.
It became a circus actually, still, out heart flying with giant wings ensuring us "this year will be a platinum one, with so many expedients in our heads and so many members to help us lock stock and barrel our dreams".
The hush rush & assiduous day came to an end. Thats when Swati says, "Guys the real work begins now". We all know she wont let us breath lest the work is discoursed.
The Core Team is cemented by the most lively people I've ever come across. (It includes me too, which I couldn't digest for the next 24 hours of announcement)
We live, work and breath with higher zeal than ever. This year will surely pass out with flying rainbow colors! 
Wishing Good Luck to one and all!!! 

2 comments:

  1. all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D hope u guys wud be busy throughout the year with seminars,movie screening,campus drive etc etc.:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Suchita
    Ya, even we hope so. Am so happy! You've guided me till here like a mother. Am obliged to you :)

    ReplyDelete