Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Passion. The Obsession. The Addiction.

American Actress, singer, model, a poet and a major sex symbol. With her portraits and statues held all over the country, she is residing in people's heart & mind. The moment one sees her, its a magic that is spread all over the atmosphere. The aura is so strong that one gets completely mesmerized by her performance. With voice so subtle, with eyes so deep, with soul so pure. Everything, yet a touch of feminism. Most of the time, I watch her old interviews on youtube. Crowned by the actual term- Diva, which came first by her. Her pictures are even more alluring; many naked though. She gave many interviews naked as well. But people couldn't resits staring at her beautiful and natural face rather than genitals. 
Completely fascinated by her, I don't wish I was a man. I don't care. She makes me go crazy and barmy over her childish nature. A beauty personified. Yet, she suffered an ugly life. Abandoned by parents. Grew up at an orphanage. Posed naked to earn money for living. Divorced thrice. Longed for true love.

"If you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

- one of her famous quotes



"I know I belonged to the public and to the world.
Not because I was talented or even beautiful,
but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."

- the women with ambitions, desires and love- only for her fans




As shiny as a snowflake in a snowy mountain range. As bright as a rainbow surrounding the waterfall.  Like a mystic dream of a girl asleep. Like a soft scent of rose. As soothing as sun in winters.
She died 50 years ago- Marilyn Monroe. Love of millions. Admiration of millions. Celebration for millions. Truth for millions. Dream for millions. Inspiration for millions. Goddess of Beauty for all. 


We all should start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. And so are regrets

The outside world want me to Glamour. My fans want me to Glamour. I wont let them down

It was believed that Marilyn had IQ higher than Einstein
Hollywood is a place where they pay thousand dollars for a kiss and  a few cents for your soul

Am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil. I am just a small girl  in a big world
trying to find someone to love


62 feet high statue at Chicago
the cover of recent 65th Cannes festival celebrating her birthday 
A sex symbol becomes a thing. I hate being a thing
Boys think that girls are like books. If the cover doesn't catch their eye
they wont bother to look what's inside.
Still alive in hearts of all.


Her voice is really like what Snow White's would have been.
Love you Marilyn. Wherever you are. Always 

No comments:

Post a Comment