Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Saturday, August 4, 2012

You can stand under my Umbrella

Mine is just a simple yet cute umbrella. Sea green in color and light black polka dots, a three folds one. I love it. Not to forget the little green laces at the border. Its very sober. Its very me. I carry it with me every now and then. Its always in my bag.
You'll see a little girl in yellow top and a green umbrella in a sunny day, that's me.
Or you'll see a little girl in blue top and same umbrella, that's me again.
Its three folding makes me more efficient to stay in the bag. Yes, I can no doubt exaggerate my umbrella for a long long time.
Recently my dad bought me a new one. It has 5 colored stripes, yellow, blue, green, red, pink but its not three folded. None-the-less, its just like what a kinder garden girl would have. I carry it around quite often too. A few people hate it, more than a few people love it.
The umbrella has memories for me. Usually or unusually it rains and my friend comes under it. Both fighting for it and yet both get wet from right and left half sides respectively. Or maybe an over sunny day too, friends would come under it again.
To the market, to the college, to the shopping, to the zoo, to the movies, to a friend's place- my green umbrella stays close to me. I keep it safe in my bag cos it keeps me safe too.
No, this is not something that I have.
But something I admire a lot.
So, above was a little post dedicated to my umbrella which sticks with me in the gloomy, heavy rains or in the harsh sunny day. It protects me when I need it most. Saves me and suffers it all.
The song which comes into my mind right now:


You have my heart 
And we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines
But you'll still be my star


Baby cos in the dark
You cant see shiny cars
And thats when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because.. 


When the sun shine we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end


Now thats its raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella



Even though I know all have watched it many times, but still, this video is never gonna run off the track:
Rihanna- Umbrella!

2 comments:

  1. I like it.Actually love it girl.The song's very close to my heart O:) Aaah.Nostalgia :)) *dreams* :")

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Swateye
    Oooo!!! Yes! I know you like these kind of posts :P
    Even I loveee the soongggg! I love the video tooo! :D :D :D
    ahh! *Dreams*

    ReplyDelete