Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Monday, July 22, 2013

Melting Snow


The pain is over
The wait is done
The power to hold you
Is what I yearn
To look beyond the night
And hover above almighty sky
You make me forget the imperfect ones
As if you are the first & only
Your brown eyes & soothing soul
Will it be mine? I want to know
Oh! your warm skin and trembling hands
Makes my feet go cold & skin blush
My hopes, my desires are born again
Afresh, anew
Yes, you are the cause
Be mine, thats only I ask
I want to grow, I want to cry
I want to smile, I want to shy
I want to weep, I want to hide
I want to endure, I want to fly
The old skin will melt soon
I want to break the bonds
Take me to all heavens above
You made me realize- I love "Love"

9 comments:

  1. This is the Continuity of amazingness of your blog.
    Very well written. Keep writing. :)
    Like it (y).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sushant
      Am so happy finally I have come up to / near your expectations. And thanks for the comment too! (A long awaited one it was). Keep reading and keep bringing me your appreciations & criticism, I need both.
      Thank you again! :)

      Delete
  2. Quite lyrical and beautiful poem. Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Madhuresh
      Yes, surprisingly, it did become lyrical. I feel so positive after your comments! Thanks for this comment, too. :)

      Delete
  3. Started well.
    Ended well.
    LIked the flow.
    However, need to pay more attention to details

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amit Charles
    First of all, thank you for visiting the blog, really. :) Nothing makes me more happy than beautiful comments by new readers.
    I will keep that in mind (the details thing). Am glad you left a comment!
    Keep reading, please !

    ReplyDelete