Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Friday, December 14, 2012

Oo! The Moonwalk!

I simply start sipping my coffee, mocha it was as I restlessly think about her- one I've known since a long time cos she keeps residing her life to me and I give her my diligent mind. Coffee starts it all right?
I humbly present myself to her as she starts her story with a realistic blow and slowly her each word forms a picture in my mind, unfolding a splendid romance. 
I imagine her having a coffee with the man she wants to get indulged in entity of love with. She initiates and I began to realize how much she feels excruciating of how feelings mold among them, instead of hauling I forced her to go forth. It hit me how hard it is to fall in love with someone. Harder it is to make him fall in love with you. Hardest to come out if he doesn't. I witnessed her footings by allocating myself at her stance at every second. It entangled me for a long time, until I was awestruck by a feeling bottom-lined- Patience.
Sometimes, its all about taking a foot backward and feeling the earthen blessing of nature- Love. 

Appears hard enough when you have clearly stepped a lot at front, going retrograde would feel getting immature unless given a shot. She approved on above skin but could not penetrate deep within. I kept trying.   Isnt it beautiful when you get what you need the most? How hard would you try for it? How mad would you become for it? To what extent would you go for it? What if going reverse is the only way? "As like learning to walk again"?, she argued. "How can you try something you already did long back? How can you fill a cup which already is full?", she continued with agony. "What if the one you want to walk with is still learning to walk? Would you not give him a hand and walk beside?", I said placidly. Muteness followed for some while and then a smile came across- smile of acceptance. After all, its worth a gamble when it comes to Love. 

Thats when she left the confession chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment