Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Friday, October 18, 2013

Hide and Lame #OctPoWriMo 2013 day 17 & day 18

I missed yesterday, everyday writing a poem isnt a cake walk for me. But! Today am banging OctPoWriMo with two poems, one for yesterday, one for today. And got this idea from Nimue (our favorite blogger)- miss it yet dont miss it.

Hide- Day 17

Swinging on the swing
the wind would hit thy face
Cycling day and night
the wind would hit thy face
face of a kid, I remember

Making castles of the sand
falling and renewing again
never give up, this no one taught
just a shallow voice from inside
voice of child's pure soul, I remember

Playing hide and seek
or something with a ball
making our own games
and mastering them all
innocence of a child, I remember

Cooking some invisible food
making house under the table
sweating, shivering or just nothing
games of childhood
only a child remembers

Lame- Day 18

Electric wind of the fan
something silly on my mind
its nothing but a day
a boring day, above of all

Some weird faces I make
when am at house and with me
brother would look from behind and wonder
what the hell keeps happening to her

I just want to sleep some more
no specific time for it
lets get over with this poem
and head to bed

10 comments:

  1. Your poem about games put me back into childhood.
    I could imagine it all. Loved it :)

    And your lame poem was super cute :D
    You are such a find to poetry :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great! So even you had the same awesome, simple yet beautiful childhood!

      And thank you for even liking the lame poem, lol!

      Delete
  2. the child in you will always remember the games and the lessons darling :*
    And about writing 2 poems today ?? i say its 31 poems in 31 days .. you can write all of them same day too :P

    :D


    Lame poem was good ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu! I hope I remember them all too!
      And yeah, you push me so much! You rock!

      Delete
  3. brother would look from behind and wonder
    what the hell keeps happening to her - I burst out laughing reading this one...you are just so fabolous...i wana give you a tight hug AAVIKAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahah! reallly? thats great you feel for the lame poem!
      And, this actually happens :P
      lets share the hug someday!

      Delete
  4. Both poems were good .. especially poem 2 :

    "Some weird faces I make
    when am at house and with me
    brother would look from behind and wonder
    what the hell keeps happening to her"

    Hahahah - such cute lines !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the best part! you all are falling for a real lame lame poem people! :P
      sonalika di! you are just so cute!

      Delete
  5. Wonderfully written. Beautifully Woven and amazingly narrated.

    On the post "Lame" well you are sweetness personified. Love reading what you have to offer for the readers every single time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You liked the lame one too??? Oh man! :P
      thank you soo soo much! For just visiting, reading and the best part- for leaving your words here! thank you ^_^

      Delete