Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I glide #OctPoWriMo 2013 day 22

The black river
or the black nature
or the black soul
are mine
yet, I glance and glide
across those parts; of mine

The black talks
or the black aura
or the black eyes
are mine
yet, I glance and glide
forgetting if I hurt 

The black sky
then collides in me
The black soil
then uproots me
The black noises which I make
are never heard 
But I do not forget
to glance and glide
and travel on the 
black side; of mine
For one day
The black side; just might
meet the white

10 comments:

  1. The take on the photo is cool. The poem is a wonderful parable on a person's soul journey. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little tensed after reading what I wrote, but I posted it anyway. But am soo happy that you liked it! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I am only hopeful they meet soon! It was a wonderfully thought post that was coupled with the magic of words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too :D more colors might just follow.
      thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. This is a different take on the picture ... I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you di :) I have also never written something like this before.

      Delete
  4. I really like this. I like the portrayal of the dichotomy within us all. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and they run simultaneously :) thank you for commenting.

      Delete