Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Sister & Skin & I am #OctPoWriMo day 26, 27, 28

Posting three poem today compensating the previous days. Of day 26, day 27, day 28 here. Spare me, yet again.

DAY 26: My Sister

For all that she's been
Sister three years elder to me
Fighting the storm
sailing over sees
Selfless she's been 
Does not believe in God
All seasons she blooms
A social worker, a feminist
Bitter she may be
for thats how the truth is
the soldier
the messenger
the north star
For all that she's been 








DAY 27: Skin

Skin
Your skin
Soft its been
Sometimes so thin
What all you hide within
War, if, is your skin
I'd let you win
Beyond zinn
Skin






Day 28: I am.... an introspector

Life goes as it goes
directionless, at times
But a cousin sister taught me
how to focus on energies within

I ask questions
Where are we in life, right now? 
not to you
To myself, often
Of what I am doing
Of what I wish to do
What is happiness, as I call it
What is bliss, do I know of it?

Then I met another person
who does the same like me
well, at a better level instead
He asks questions
and finds answers too
He seeks
He discovers

I hope someday I can
Direct all energies 
and transcend to the universe
in a better way
For I introspect
In search of that light

12 comments:

  1. "I hope someday I can

    Direct all energies

    and transcend to the universe

    in a better way"

    I think this is the finest of aspirations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and these are my favorite part of the poem too. am happy you liked it. thank you for passing by and commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Inspirational poems! Lovely. :)

    http://shahscribbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you, I wish you keep liking what i write :P

      Delete
  4. Loved all three. You are so good with words girls. I am all smiles every time I read you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comments make me soo happy! thank you so much di :)

      Delete