Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Monday, October 21, 2013

Soil to Plant & Sky #OctPoWriMo 2013 day 20 and day 21

Once again I am submitting a post comprising of two poems for day 20 and day 21 for OctPoWriMo. Spare me, yet again!

DAY 20- Soil to Plant

so yesterday was great
cos it rained
i hope you got
the purest water I'd sent

and later it was sunny
when you were busy cooking
yes I know the food was good
You'd sent some down here

This is just a thank you letter
for I am what I am
because of your efforts
i hope you remain blessed

cos you are god's own angel



DAY 21- The Sky



 so infinite
sometimes blue
sometimes white
sometimes yellow 
sometimes black
all colors it has
still for rainbow it awaits
why can't it be happy

with what it has?

8 comments:

  1. Day 20 - was beautiful and picture made it so much more green and leafy ;) I love how you write about plants and trees and the nature .. <3

    Day 21 - lovely lines - again very natural, with different hues, not just of colours, but of life and feelings and thoughts ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just know my thoughts so well and the best part is, you summarize it in best way possible, just what I am unable to do. You understand me quite well. :) Thank you so much di!

      Delete
  2. both the poem are beautiful. lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soo much! for leaving this comment and dropping by.. :) thank you

      Delete