Deep Thought

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done"
- Cardinal Newman

Monday, October 7, 2013

With You #OctPoWriMo 2013 day 6


The sudden moment which will come
when I shall see you before me
behold you, embrace you
My feet goes cold

The anxiety that comes with you
each time just doubles
I see stars in daytime
My heart makes a sound

The moment of impatience
to touch you or to feel
I halt, yes indeed
There's a crater in my soul
fear resides in it

The stomach churns when you talk
Lips shut tight
Are these butterflies? I dont know
But I know, I am a little nervous when you are around
If I might hurt you
That shall be a sin, in my words

10 comments:

  1. I love the depth of feeling here. So deep, and yet very hopeful despite the butterflies. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god ! This is what you write when you are so sleepy .. tu awesomeness hai yaar ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote much similar thoughts..lovely indeed..one can actually feel the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well captured emotions. Awesome poem Avika.

    Keep writing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kya likhti ho
    And when you tired and sleepy
    Tum bus kuch jyada hi umada hoo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @christine
    its bliss when someone reading my poem, connects with it.
    thank you soo much! and also welcome to my blog world!
    I hope you drop by often :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nimue
    again, I wrote it getting inspired from you.
    warna main nahi likh paati. Thank you di :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TO TOUCH THE HORIZON
    I read yours too... got inspired and then wrote this. I think now my blog awaits for your comments. really.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Yogesh ji
    thank youuu! and your comments are making it look soo beautiful!
    thank youu bhaiya! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lady Whispers
    hahaha.... aapko poem pasand aati hai kyunki aapko main pasand hu :) haina?

    <3 umdaa toh aap likhte ho! :) bas inspire kar jaate ho..

    ReplyDelete